Sarracenia flava

Sarracenia flava

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Twitter and the MWCPS

Hello all! I just created a twitter page @cpbogblog so go ahead and follow me! I'll talk about stuff that may or may not pertain to carnivorous plants, but hopefully stuff you guys will find relatively interesting. Note: I do not have a personal twitter so my tweets might be awkward at first. http://twitter.com/#!/cpbogblog

On a different note to all of you CP lovers in the midwest, the Midwest Carnivorous Plant Society is being organized. We have a forum: http://midwestcps.proboards.com/ and if we get enough interest a website will be created. I strongly encourage you to make an account on the forum, this will help tie the community together and create stronger basis for regular meetings and a convention somewhere down the road. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Is the MWCPS in contact with the group that's been meeting in Illinois, the North Central CP Society, I think? Their meetings were a bit informal, but fun. Over here in Ohio, we have the OHCPS. Perhaps we should all get together sometime for a Great Lakes CP Conference :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun! From what I understand, the MWCPS is kind of incorporating the North Central CP Society. The idea is to make the meetings more regular but keep the fun-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing

    ReplyDelete