Sarracenia flava

Sarracenia flava

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ahhhh! (part 2)

Some knocked over Drosera scorpiodes
The world has to be kidding me right? Well last night I was watching T.V. and all of the sudden up pops a little message on the screen.  So I switch to the weather channel and look at what the forecast says. A cold front is coming in with hail.  Yesterday's high was 95 degrees, the low was 73 degrees. Today's high is 61 degrees and the low is 50 degrees. It feels like somebody is trying to destroy my plants. It knocked over all of my Drosera scorpiodes (which might not recover from its roots) and knocked some of my Sarr flowers down (gladly not off). To add on to this I'm pretty sure my mexican butterworts are not liking any of these wild temperature changes and are looking quite sickly. Hopefully nothing will die, but I don't have my hopes up.

Now that's a cold front!


No comments:

Post a Comment